This interactive workshop focuses on trauma-informed services. We will explore the intersectional framework for providing services that support healing and honor the resilience inherent in survivors lived experiences and their communities.
- Define Trauma Informed Services
- Understanding Trauma and Its Effects
- Define intersectionality framework for TIC
- Principles for Implementing Trauma-Informed Services
- Challenges & Strengths
- Best Practices
Pricing and Registration
For any questions regarding registration, please contact Dara Snyder at email@example.com or (503) 294-7395.
- A lift is located on the north side of the building (on Belmont St)
- A ramp is located in the parking lot on the south side of the building
- Ramp and lift entrances are equipped with ADA door openers
- All 3 levels of the building have elevator access
- Gender specific restrooms on the main level are ADA accessible and equipped with automated doors
- Gender neutral restroom on the lower level is ADA accessible and equipped with an automated door